2625 South Harbor Loop Drive
Bellingham, WA 98225
Tables will be reserved for parties of four or more reserving under one name, but please note, conversation is to be minimal during the music performances.
Music by Greta Matassa (Seattle, vocals) backed by the Miles Black Trio with Miles (Vanvouver, piano), Adam Thomas, (Seattle, bass) and Julian MacDonough, (Bellingham, drums). Miles, Adam and Julian are BYC Jazz Supper Club favorites and Greta just wowed folks in our area with an fabulous gig in Sudden Valley!
Here are the menus:
- Chicken Picatta – boneless, skinless breast with white wine lemon caper sauce
and side wild rice blend and side charbroiled assorted vegetables. Served with mixed greens salad with berry vineagrette, shaved Parmesan cheese.
- Herb Encrusted Cod Fillet – with lemon buerre blanc and roasted baby red potatoes and side charbroiled assorted vegetables. Served with mixed greens salad with berry vineagrette, shaved Parmesan cheese.
- Polenta (Vegetarian) with mushroom sauce, Butternut Squash Ravioli. Served with Caesar Salad.
- Desert: Home-style Brownies and Lemon Tarts.
- Beverages including coffee or tea from the BYC bar.