Welcome to the Bellingham Yacht Club, established in February of 1925. Located on Bellingham Bay, at 2625 South Harbor Loop, in beautiful Bellingham, WA, we are proud to be Bellingham’s oldest yacht club. At about 370 members strong, we are an all volunteer club that is active in all aspects of boating: safety & education, cruising, racing, social and youth programs.
Guests, please browse our website for more information on our history, current events and activities. We welcome new member applications. Click here for more information. We think you’ll find that our club has a warm and welcoming membership, with many great events year-round. With our all-volunteer format, opportunities abound to become involved. Directly below on this page is a list of a few of our upcoming events. Also check out some of the volunteer opportunities by clicking on the “Volunteer” menu item at the top of the page.
Cancer Cup Regatta Kick Off Friday’s at Five – THIS FRIDAY!!
This year the Leukemia Cup Regatta and the Pink Boat Regatta have been combined into one regatta, the Cancer Cup Regatta.
This is a fundraiser for BOTH REGATTAS – $15.00 donation to two good causes.
- Polynesian pork chops, coleslaw and potato salad provided. Bring your favorite Polynesian appetizer or dessert!
- Drink Specials at special fundraiser prices.
- Music by Joe and Carol Young.
- Presentations about the Cancer Regatta from Neil Bennett for Pink Boat Regatta and Jim Gibson for Leukemia Cup. There may be other special guest presentations.
We hope to see the BYC Lounge full to overflowing in support of these two great events! Racers will be able to register for either or both Regattas. Supporters will be able to donate in support of Racers.
No-Host Pot Luck Appetizers. Please bring food items to share or bring an item to grill at the club.
Click here to visit the PITCH Website.here
- Planning on attending? Register here.
- Transportation via boat will be available.
- View who is attending here.
- Friday Night Happy Hour and Camp Fire Ashore
- Saturday Afternoon Family Fun and Barbeque
- Barbeque TBD
- Any boating, sailing, swimming, hiking, fishing, crabbing, kayaking etc. you can imagine.
Friday “Steak Night Dinner”
$20 per person!
Here is what you get:
- Filet Mignon
- Caesar Salad
- Baked Potato Bar
Here’s what you can bring to share:
Club Opens at 5:00 p.m. and dinner will start at about 6:00 p.m.
You must sign up on the website where you can pay there. To sign up, you can click here to go directly to the form.
Once registered, you just need to check in at the bar when you arrive and they will direct you to the person taking orders for your steak. Orders are processed in the order received. Steaks are cooked to order to ensure they are cooked to your preference.
Want to see who is attending? Click here.