Welcome to the Bellingham Yacht Club, established in February of 1925. Located on Bellingham Bay, at 2625 South Harbor Loop, in beautiful Bellingham, WA, we are proud to be Bellingham’s oldest yacht club. At about 370 members strong, we are an all volunteer club that is active in all aspects of boating: safety & education, cruising, racing, social and youth programs.
Guests, please browse our website for more information on our history, current events and activities. We welcome new member applications. Click here for more information. We think you’ll find that our club has a warm and welcoming membership, with many great events year-round. With our all-volunteer format, opportunities abound to become involved. Directly below on this page is a list of a few of our upcoming events. You can view this in the agenda view or select one of the different views at the top of the list.
- We have the Group Day Shelter reserved for all events.
- Friday evening-Hawaiian Pupus at the group shelter
- Friday night-Campfire and S’Mores provided-PLEASE BRING CAMPFIRE WOOD!!!
- Saturday afternoon-Luau games for children and adults with prizes —Hula Hoop Contest—Limbo Contest—Hula Dancing—Kids Beach Combing Hunt— Water-balloon Toss Contest
- Island Hike
- Salmon Fishing
- Hawaiian Luau Picnic on Saturday evening –Hawaiian BBQ Chicken–Tropical Coleslaw–Hawaiian Fried Rice–Tropical Fruit Salad–Surprise Hawaiian Dessert–Kids Tropical Fruit Punch– Mai Tai Punch
- Sunday Morning Hawaiian Brunch at 10:00 a.m.
- Hawaiian Luau Barbeque
- Any boating, swimming, hiking, fishing, crabbing, kayaking etc. you can imagine.
Come get your aloha spirit on with your fellow BYC friends on July 11-13th at Echo Bay on Sucia Island. Wear your favorite Hawaiian shirt or outfit and we’ll bring the leis! If you have a Ukulele or guitar, please bring them too! We have the group shelter at between Shallow and Echo Bay reserved for the entire weekend! There are picnic tables, a campfire pit, a huge BBQ and running water and pit toilets nearby.
More details to follow.
Stop by the Club afterwards for Burgers and Brews!!