Please bring appetizers and finger food. Enjoy the camaraderie at the Club by spending the evening with friends winding down the work week.
If you would like to sponsor a Friday @ 5 with a dinner theme, hosts will be reimbursed by the Club for expenses up to $150.
The April 18 Friday’s at Five will feature a slide show of a selection of Auction Item donations and Youth Sailors to assist in signing up.
First Annual BYC Youth Fleet Dinner/ Silent Auction
Saturday April 26th @ 5 PM
- Tours of the newly remodeled Youth Sailing/Family downstairs will be given.
- Tri-Tip Steaks with three finishing sauces (Avocado, Chimichurri and Tomato BBQ) by Neil Bennett, Katie Day’s awesome homemade Caesar Salad, Baked Potato Bar and Ice Cream
- Vegetarian Menu Upon Request (Roasted stuffed Portobello Mushrooms)
- Dinner prepared by all Youth Fleet Volunteers
- Cost $35 pp –>> ALL proceeds over food costs go towards the Youth Fleet Fund
- Youth Fleet Sailors will be on hand to buss and clean up tables
>>> Sign up online here. <<< For more information, to make a donation or referral, please contact any one of the following:
- Fleet Captain: Neil Bennett – email@example.com
- Commodore: Michele Bodtke – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Youth Sailing Fleet Captain: Mike Powell – email@example.com
- Youth Sailing Fleet Co–Captain: Arne Ahlen – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice Commodore: Jon Knowles – email@example.com
- Youth Sailing Program Manager: Megan Link – firstname.lastname@example.org
Preview of Auction Items so far:
39 inch Vizio LED-HDTV, 2 High resolution action photographs from the 34th America’s Cup, Dinner for 2 at the Steak House at the Silver Reef Casino, Custom Watercolor painting – Boat/Landscape, In-home Wine Tasting, NW Yoga Session, Family Portrait, Bookshelf, Chiropractic Evaluation, Massage, Lunch Sail/Picnic/Hike to Pelican Beach, 1 Case Personalized Wine, 1 Case Personalized Wine, Loos Pro Series Rig Tension Gauge, Ashford Spinning Reel, 1 Gallon of Bottom Paint, Sail and Lunch Cruise on Vitesse, Inflatalble Lifebelt Pack, Captain’s Training Certificate, 1 Hour Electric Consultation, 2-3 Hour Private Sailing Lesson, Awesome 3-Night stay with Breakfasts and Dinners included at Cassia Cottage, Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam, Solar Boat-Light Set, Pam Heward Art Triptych Series, Blue Seas Meter Kit, Art Print (Unframed), Art Print (Unframed), Art Print (Framed), Fencing Lessons, Hitting Zone Golf Lesson