Bellingham Yacht Club – Events Calendar
BYC Keelboat Numb Bum Series #2 6:00 pm
Gunk-holing in the Gulf Islands by Rich Hanset 6:00 pm
2018 Spring Club Scrub 9:00 am
Please join us at 6pm on April 6 for our annual Cruise Kick-Off Event hosted by the Cruising Committee. PC Neil Bennett is making Paella and we’ll mixing up Island Dream cocktails for you at the bar. Please bring an appetizer to share. There’ll also be a slideshow of our upcoming cruises. It’s going to be a fun year and we’re excited to share our plans with you!
No-Host Pot Luck Appetizers. Please bring food items to share or bring an item to grill at the club.
Joint Cruise with the Bellingham & Friday Harbor Power Squadrons, and the San Juan Island Yacht Club!
- Planning on attending? Register here.
- Come by boat, car or RV.
- Vickie Olson will be making a group reservation with Cap Sante Marina using information from your reservation form. Please sign up by March 28 because Cap Sante wants our list of boats two weeks before our cruise. No need to call the marina yourself. We will assign you a slip and you can pay when you arrive on April 13.
- View who is attending here.
- Friday evening:
- 5:30pm Docktail party in the party tent.
- 7:00pm Anacortes Pub Crawl hosted by San Juan Island Yacht Club.
- Saturday: Explore Anacortes.
- Saturday evening:
- 5:30pm Enjoy pork loin hot off the grill in the party tent. Bring a side dish or dessert to share.
- 7:00pm Joe and Carol perform
- Sunday: Return to Bellingham
No Specific Theme
- Check out the Anacortes Chamber of Commerce website for local attractions.
Don’t have a boat? No problem, just drive over and join us!
Friday “Steak Night Dinner”
$17.50 per person! $5 to add Shrimp.
Here is what you get:
- Filet Mignon
- Caesar Salad
- Baked Potato Bar
Here’s what you can bring to share:
Club Opens at 5:00 p.m. and dinner will start at about 6:00 p.m.
You must sign up on the website where you can pay there. To sign up, you can click here to go directly to the form.
Once registered, you just need to check in at the bar when you arrive and they will direct you to the person taking orders for your steak. Orders are processed in the order received. Steaks are cooked to order to ensure they are cooked to your preference.
Want to see who is attending? Click here.