Hi everybody,
Jim and I have been following the weather all week. In consideration of the safety of all, Neil Bennett our fleet captain and I have canceled the cruise for this coming weekend. The weather forecast has upgraded the storm to Gale warnings!

On a brighter note, we are still planning to have the chowder cookoff at the club on Saturday evening at 5 PM.

If you’re planning on bringing a chowder, please join us at the club and you can still bring bread, salad or a dessert if you would like (or even a steak to BBQ).
Maybe we can all go out and listen to some music or go dancing afterwords?

Most likely we will reschedule the cruise for March. I will keep you posted about that.

Sorry to have to cancel our plans, but is the wisest thing to do!

Angie

Share →