The BYC Youth Sailing Program, which has provided sailing instruction to 85 to 100 local students per year, ages 8 – 12, over the last five years will be hosting a Steak Dinner and Silent Auction on April 6, 2014 at 5:00 p.m. The proceeds of Dinner and Auction will be used for upgrades to the 18 foot inflatable Safety Boat, affectionately known as ‘Prime Rib’.
Please join us for an evening of Food, Fun and Auction excitement. Donations are being solicited from BYC members, local businesses, artists, musicians and more. This event is open to members and non-member guests who will be able to enjoy all of the amenities of your Club. This will also be an opportunity for non-members to view the extensive renovations that have been made to the downstairs Youth Lounge area.
Dinner is $35.00 per person for BBQ Tri Tip steak, Caesar salad, baked Potato bar and dessert. Tickets are available for purchase online by clicking here.
Currently, we have donation commitments for the following items:
- 39 inch Vizio LED-HDTV
- 2 High resolution action photographs from the 34th America’s Cup
- Dinner for 2 at the Steak House at the Silver Reef Casino
Please help us by offering a donation, making a referral to someone who may offer a donation and by attending the event. Check the website often for updates to the donation list.
For more information, to make a donation or referral, please contact any one of the following:
- Youth Sailing Fleet Captain: Mike Powell – email@example.com
- Youth Sailing Fleet Co–Captain: Arne Ahlen – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice Commodore: Jon Knowles – email@example.com
- Commodore: Michele Bodtke – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fleet Captain: Neil Bennett – email@example.com
- Youth Sailing Program Manager: Megan Link – firstname.lastname@example.org