What: Fridays @ 5 – Learn about the BYC Youth Sailing Program
When: Friday, September 6, 2013 at 5:00 p.m.
Where: Bellingham Yacht Club Lounge
BYC Members, Parents & Families
I’m urging all BYC Members, Parents and Families to attend the Fridays @ 5 this week (September 6th) to help me and incoming Youth Fleet Captain John Stocklass rally support for our Bellingham Yacht Club’s Youth Sailing & Family Programs and to kick off the upcoming 2013-2014 BYC Youth Sailing Program.
My objective is to inform the membership about the BYC Youth Programs and to begin building solid, organized Youth and Family Programs for 2013-2014.
During the event, you’ll heard from some brief words from key individuals involved with our Youth Sailing programs:
- BYC Youth Sailing History – Steve Kersey, Past Youth Fleet Captain
- Youth Sailing Experience – Lilly Grimshaw, former Youth Sailor, UW Sailing Team
- BYC Youth Sailing Fleet – John Stocklass, Youth Sailing Fleet Captain
- BYC Youth Sailing Program – Megan Link, Youth Sailing Coordinator
- High School Sailing Team – Scott Wilson, WCHS Coach/Program Director
- Bellingham Sailing Foundation – Craig Henderson, BSF President
I would really appreciate it if you could help us out by inviting other BYC families and parents to this event. Free burgers and dogs. THIS IS NOT A FUNDRAISER. All that is required is your presence.