The NFL Super Bowl 2013 Party
Sunday, February 3rd, 2013, 2:00 pm
Bellingham Yacht Club Lounge
Neil Bennett, Jim & Angie Santosuosso and Shaun & Ginger Thompson
There will be a BYC traditional CHILI COOK-OFF happening during the game. The coveted trophy will be awarded at the club during the game for the best chili.
Food and Libations
- Grilled Tri-Tip Steak will be served at $25 per dinner.
- Please bring your favorite sides and appetizers to share for the potluck.
- The bar will be open starting at 2:00 pm for pre-game enjoyment of your favorite beverages.
- Dinner Tickets are $25 with $1.00 of each dinner going to purchase one square in the Football Pool for a chance to win.
- Each BYC member can purchase up to 5 tickets.
- Only 100 tickets are available.
- Tickets will be sold exclusively to BYC members until January 25th, 2013. After that they will be available to members and guests.
- You don’t have to be present to win, but you will miss a great dinner.
- Only cash or check payments are accepted. No payment transactions will be accepted by credit card at the club bar or otherwise.
- To purchase tickets, contact Shaun Thompson or Jim Santosuosso at the numbers listed below.
- 2 – HD TVs
- 2 – Cash Prizes
- Many other fabulous door prizes available.
For more information about prizes awarded for the 100-square Super Bowl Board, contact one of the following volunteers:
- Shaun Thompson (360) 661-1327
- Jim Santosuosso (360) 927-4844
- Neil Bennett (206)919-0371