Bellingham Yacht Club – Events Calendar
Fridays @ 5 – 2017 Cruise Schedule Kickoff Party 5:00 pm
Bar Open – Burger Night 5:00 pm
BYC Sail Fleet Meeting 6:00 pm
Friday Night Steak Dinner (March 2017) CANCELLED 5:00 pm
Friday Night Steak Dinner (March 2017) CANCELLED @ Bellingham Yacht Club
Mar 10 @ 5:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Friday “Steak Night Dinner” PLEASE NOTE: This month’s Steak Night Dinner has been CANCELLED due to an ailing outside grill. This issue should be rectified by next month’s dinner. $15 per person! $5 to[...]
Fridays @ 5 St. Patrick’s Day Celebration 5:00 pm
Bar Open – Burger Night 5:00 pm
BYC Membership Meeting 5:00 pm
On Wednesday, March 22, it will be time for the BYC membership to put on their big boy/girl pants and assemble at the BYC lower lounge for the General Membership and Town Hall Meeting. There are three important items to vote upon:
- ‘Shall the Ad Hoc Bar and Lounge Committee be accepted as a Free Standing Independent Committee, as defined by BYC Bylaws? And subject to its own rules of chair and membership?’
- ‘Shall the recommended changes to ARTICLE IV. DUES AND MEMBER CHARGE ACCOUNTS be enacted?’
- ‘Shall the Membership approve and ratify the decision of the Board of Trustees to rename the Audit Committee the ‘Financial Management and Review Committee’ with no change in membership composition, structure and duty?’
It is important to recall that a 25 voting member quorum is required to vote on these important issues. Please see the bulletin board outside the Club office for further notice.
The General Membership Meeting will start with Roll Call promptly at 6:00 PM. Following this, I would like to entertain a Town Hall meeting. I promise I WILL be there and will be happy to answer any questions or just throw out topics for discussion!
I am hopeful the B&L committee will have a ‘special voters drink’ to celebrate the formalization of their committee.
Time to brush off the snow, break out your Spring wardrobe, and usher in the sunshine…….
And more importantly, send a warm welcome to all new Bellingham Yacht Club members!
Members and Family Only Please!
Saturday, March 25th 2017
~ 2 to 9 pm (Pub Opens at 2 pm, Food Available at 4 pm, Music Starts at 5 pm) ~
- $3 Pints all day!
- Grilled shish Kebobs with your choice of beef, chicken or shrimp (starts at 4:00 pm
- Live Music and Dancing (Music kicks off at 5:00 pm)
Please bring an appetizer, side dish or desserts to share!
Free Tickets to all new members enrolled since Spring 2016!
Click here for the event flyer.
Check out who is attending here.
Joint Cruise with Bellingham and Friday Harbor Power Squadrons!
- Planning on attending? Register here.
- Come by boat, car or RV.
- We have the party tent this year!
- Ken Larsen will be making a group reservation with Cap Sante Marina using information from your reservation form. Please sign up by March 15th because Cap Sante wants our list of boats two weeks before our cruise.
- View who is attending here.
- Friday evening: 6pm Docktail Party. Bring your own drinks and an appetizer to share.
- Saturday: Explore Anacortes. Visit the Tulip Festival.
- Saturday evening: 6pm Enjoy BBQ chicken hot off the grill in the party tent. Bring a side dish or dessert to share. Live music by Joe and Carol Young after dinner.
- Sunday: Return to Bellingham
No Specific Theme
- Check out the Anacortes Chamber of Commerce website for local attractions.
Don’t have a boat? No problem, just drive over and join us!
No-Host Pot Luck Appetizers. Please bring food items to share or bring an item to grill at the club.